3 Easy Classified Options
DEADLINE 4:30 p.m. Wednesdays
All classifieds run in the Herald Journal, Dassel-Cokato Enterprise Dispatch, Delano Herald Journal, direct-mailed Classifieds/Going Out section, HJclassifieds.com website, and weekly email to list of classified readers.
BEST VALUE – Classified Display Ads
- Boxed, larger type, logos, artwork, special type other than beginning key words, etc. 3-inch minimum (Ex. 2×1.5 or 1×3).
- Classified Display $17.25/inch
- Repeat, no copy changes $12.75/inch
- Commissionable $19.46/inch
- Events, Notices, Lost, Wanted, and situations that do not fit any other category
- FREE to subscribers if not of a business nature or for an organization.
- 40 words allowed, additional words 40¢ each per week.
- Beginning key words are bold & caps. Any special treatment beyond that (more bold type, more caps, larger type, border, artwork, logo, extra spacing, etc.) means ad is “classified display.”
- No charge for Found and Giveaway ads.
- 1 or 2 weeks: $20
- 40 words allowed. Extra words 40¢ each per week.
- 1 week $20
- 2 weeks $32
- 3 weeks $42
- Additional weeks $12.50/week
- Long-term contract $50/month
- $20 per ad
- Runs until item is sold, up to 5 weeks.
- 1 item per ad, must include asking price.
- FREE to subscribers, except real estate ads; others paid in advance.
- No refunds for cancelled ads.
- 40 words allowed. Extra words 40 cents each.
- 1 col. x 3-inch boxed ad with photo, must follow standard format.
- One listing/property per ad, same listing must appear each week.
- 4-week ad, same copy: $56
- 4-week ad, minor changes allowed: $66
- $4 discount if these ads are prepaid.
- FREE to subscribers; others paid in advance.
- 60 words allowed. Additional words 40¢ each.
- 1 week: $20
Noon Wednesdays for display ads for newspapers, web, and digital distribution.
3 pm Wednesdays for newspapers, web, and digital distribution.
24 hours early near major holidays.
To place an ad:
Herald Journal (320) 485-2535
Enterprise Dispatch (320) 286-2118
Delano Herald Journal (763) 972-1028
Fax (320) 485-2878