Free Line Ads for Subscribers of our Newspapers
- Free ads are text only (no borders, artwork, large type, etc.)
- The subscriber on record must live in the household to which the ad response is directed.
- For personal use only, not on behalf of a business or organization.
- Employment, Rentals, Services Offered, and Real Estates are not accepted as free ads.
- Garage Sales: free ads for garage sales at a single residential address in which the subscriber is one of the sellers. This may include multi-party sale at one location, but does not cover multiple addresses, neighborhood sales, etc. Also excluded are garage sales at a “public” location, such as a church, club, etc. Free ad is limited to one-time publication; repeat insertions must be paid at regular rate.
- Events (open houses, showers, graduation/retirement parties, social events, etc.): One-time publication for each separate event is free to subscribers. Repeat insertions paid at regular rate.
- Farm Category: Although any farm could be considered a business, farm category ads are free to subscribers except those related to employment, rentals, services offered, and real estate (which are paid categories in all cases).
- “Wanted” Ads: Ads “wanting” something of an ongoing nature (land to rent, apartment, roommate, long-term babysitter, etc.) are to be paid at regular rate. Those “wanting” specific one-time items are free to subscribers.
About Herald Journal Classifieds
Your Ad Runs In:
- Herald Journal
- Dassel-Cokato Enterprise Dispatch
- Delano Herald Journal
- Weekly email to list of classified readers
- 9 a.m. Wednesdays
“Personal Ads” (card of thanks, memoriam, etc.)
- runs only in single newspaper of your choice